Interpreter.com is a prepaid, on-demand interpretation service. Interpreter.com is ideal for personal or business use.
Three-way or conference calling procedures vary depending on your carrier and phone equipment. Most service providers offer online help; conferencing is usually as simple as placing the first party on hold, dialing and connecting to the second party, then linking the two calls together.
No, you will not get a busy signal when you call the Interpreter.com Access Number. We have a state-of-the-art digital switching system that will recognize your phone and automatically gives you a dial tone whenever you call.
Once you have selected your desired language via the automated platform, you will be connected to a skilled interpreter within seconds.
No, with Interpreter.com there are no PINS and no hassles in placing a call. When you dial the Interpreter.com access number our system recognizes that you are a registered customer and automatically provides access.
Please contact our Customer Support Team at Support@Interpreter.com or 1-866-497-5038 whenever you have questions or experience difficulty.
Yes. You can use Interpreter.com from any phone or carrier from within the U.S. Global access numbers are also provided if you are in certain countries. View the global access numbers if you need to call from another country.
Here are some Interpreter.com Usage Tips:
- After you are connected, give the interpreter your name and the non-English speaker's name. The interpreter is only allowed to give you their name.
- Inform the interpreter as to whether the non-English speaker is already on the phone line, or if you will need to dial their number to add them to a three-way conference call. The interpreters are not allowed to place connecting calls for you.
- If the non-English speaker is with you but you are not using a speakerphone, inform the interpreter that you will be passing a phone back and forth between yourself and the other person.
- Speak clearly in short phrases, pausing to allow for the interpretation.
- Ask one question at a time.
- Use simple language to express your meaning. Remember that slang does not translate.
- Explain any terms you believe may be unclear.
- Allow the interpreter to stop you and seek an explanation when necessary and to repeat back to you any critical information that requires clarification.
- Don't say anything that you do not want interpreted.
- If for any reason you get disconnected during a call, please hang up and call again. You may or may not get connected to the same interpreter.
- All language interpretation sessions are strictly confidential and are never recorded, transcribed or otherwise archived.
There is no monthly fee.
Yes, you get the same low rates no matter when you call.
No. Interpreter.com offers the lowest rates regardless of your usage level.
Yes, with Interpreter.com you dial the toll free access number and then enter a 13 digit pin number. You can enjoy the same low international calling rates from your home phone.
No, Interpreter.com does not have any connection fees associated with this product.
There is no tax charged for Interpreter.com services.
You may click on the "Sign Up" link located in the top right of your screen, or click here to signup to Interpreter.com. All new orders must come through the web site, unless it is a corporate order.
Yes. Simply register to use the Service and start making your calls.
If you are a new customer, then your account will be activated after you receive a phone call from one of our representatives. All returning orders will be processed immediately. You will be notified via email when your account is active and ready to use.
Yes, you can always change or update your account information by logging into Interpreter.com or by calling our Customer Service at 1-866-497-5038.
We accept American Express, Discover, Visa, Mastercard, along with debit cards and ATM that have a Visa or Mastercard logo.
The information submitted on our web site is protected by the highest level of industry-standard SSL encryption. All of the credit card or checking account information received is then encrypted a second time and stored on our secure billing servers.
Interpreter.com is billed in one minute increments.
You have the option of choosing Automatic or manual recharging on your Interpreter.com Account.
Auto Recharge is our convenient service that ensures you never run out of minutes on your account. By enabling Auto Recharge, your account will automatically be credited, via your credit card, when your balance falls below a preset recharge level. You can turn automatic recharging 'ON' or 'OFF' at anytime, and as frequent as you would like.
The "recharge amount" setting is the amount that you would like to add to your balance when the current balance falls below the preset recharge level.
The "recharge level" setting is the lowest amount you would like to allow your current balance to reach before it is automatically recharged. For example: If your "recharge level" is set to $20.00 and your "recharge amount" is set to $30.00, here is what would occur. When your current balance falls below $20.00, we will automatically add $30.00 to your account.
The system checks your balance upon the completion of each call. If the balance is below your set "recharge level", then the system attempts to recharge your account. It may take up to 20 minutes to update your account.
You may contact our billing department or call our Customer Support Team at 1-866-497-5038 to assist you with any billing issues that you may have.
Yes, you can cancel anytime without a penalty. Simply stop using the product and we will never charge you anything more.
You can only receive a refund if the calling card has a full balance and the purchase, indentified by order id (ORD #) was made in the past 90 days. All credits are posted back to the payment method used for the purchase. Please fill out the refund request form, and a customer service representative will assist you.
You can use Interpreter.com anytime and anyplace you are able to connect with the Interpreter.com Access Number.
All Interpreter.com plans can also be used in over 40+ countries. View the global access numbers if you need to call from another country.
You can use Interpreter.com from any phone. If you have registered your phone with us you can dial the access number and place your call. If you have not registered your number dial the access number, enter your pin number, and place your call.
The security code is a 3 digit number designated by you. You will be asked to enter your security code when placing calls. Security codes are used for your added security, and to enable multiple users to use the 'pinless dialing' feature when dialing from the same phone number.
TIP: Here is a useful way to use the security code:
A roommate (or another member from same household) wants to sign-up to Interpreter.com under a new account. They would still be able to utilize the 'pinless dialing' feature, because all they need to do is enter their security code to distinguish themselves from their roommate.
You can edit your security code by doing the following:
- On the main account screen, under "Account Profile", click on "Edit Security Code."
- Type the new security code in the box provided.
- Next re-type your new security code in the box provided to confirm your entry.
- Click on the "Update" button.
You will be asked this number when placing a phone call.
Please fill out the support request form, and a customer service representative will help you.
Still Have Questions? Call 1-866-497-503