Healthcare and Medical Interpreter Service
Healthcare / Medical Translation Overview
Many limited English-speaking people admit they wait for an emergency to seek medical care.
Why? Because they fear a situation where they cannot clearly communicate… and be understood.
Today’s top health care providers aren’t waiting for an emergency to care for limited English speaking patients.
You Should Call Interpreter.com Too. Here’s why:
- Quality – You can expect the most professional, highly trained, Certified Medical Interpreters to serve you and your patients.
- Reliability – You’ll enjoy quick, easy access to professional, culturally sensitive interpreters 24 hours a day, every day. Clear, accurate communication is crucial to responsive care of your patients.
- Cost Effective – Using our professional, easily accessible interpreters results in more appropriate, effective care and more accurate diagnosis… fewer urgent care situations and reduction in unnecessary testing… clearer understanding of prognosis and lower costs of treatment.
- Value of Service – Interpreter.com interpreters delivers more than over-the-phone interpretaton. They undergo rigorous screening, testing and training, including learning specialized medical terminology and procedures, to ensure that you receive clear, concise, accurate communication during each session. We provide a robust program designed to support you in complying with legal mandates, regulatory guidelines and risk management issues as well as a full array of specialized tools – all part of the service!
- Confidential – Supporting risk management to secure the privacy and confidentiality of patient information, and regulatory compliance to meet these requirements:
- Affordabile – You pay only for the time you use – no minimums – easier and more cost effective than waiting for on-site interpreters.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get an Appointment Today!
Easy To Use!
A professional interpreter can be hard to find. Interpreter.com will provide one for you with one convenient phone call.
Code of Ethics
Confidentiality between Interpreter and Client.
Any Interpreter's sole responsibility is interpreting. During the course of interpreting, he or she will refrain from giving advice, expressing any personal opinions, or doing anything else that might be considered an activity other than interpreting. Every U.S. Interpreter agrees to follow the spirit and letter of this Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct.