Legal Interpreter / Translator by Phone
Interpreter services has met the over-the-phone language interpretation needs of virtually all types of organizations. You may request a interpreter with legal vocubulary understanding and training. We routinely facilitate interpretation needs and translator needs for the following and more:
- WCAB, Social Security Hearings
- Rehab conferences
- Civil Trials
- Criminal Trials
If you don’t see your general industry category listed here, contact us today.
We will answer your questions, and when you are ready, we can quickly open an account for your organization.
Interpreter.com has lead our industry for over two decades. We will be here for you, your staff, and your customers whenever you need language interpretation!
With Interpreter.com, you’ll get all these features and more.
- Local Dial in numbers in 20 countries
- Coverage to over 170 languages with one account
- On Demand Service, 24/7
- Knowledgable, Professional Interpreters
- Use Any Phone. Mobile or Landline.
- Connect to Interpreter in Seconds
- No Long Term Contracts, Pay only Per Minute!
- Mobile-Friendly Website, and Mobile App
- No Monthly Fees, or hidden Charges
Easy To Use!
A professional interpreter can be hard to find. Interpreter.com will provide one for you with one convenient phone call.
Get an Appointment Today!
Code of Ethics
Confidentiality between Interpreter and Client.
Any Interpreter's sole responsibility is interpreting. During the course of interpreting, he or she will refrain from giving advice, expressing any personal opinions, or doing anything else that might be considered an activity other than interpreting. Every U.S. Interpreter agrees to follow the spirit and letter of this Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct.